View Courses
UCP Supporting You Change of circumstances

Change of circumstances

Students may for various reasons have a change of circumstances that can interrupt their studies or transfer their studies to an alternative course, or withdraw from their studies altogether.

If you feel this is owing to difficulties you are having please contact the Student Support department at University Centre Peterborough as they may be able to assist you.

You can make an appointment with the Student Support team by contacting main reception, calling 01733 214466 or emailing

Transferring Course

If you are a current UCP student and want to change the course you are studying at UCP, this section will explain the implications and how you go about transferring. Learn more about transferring courses on the link below. 

Find out more


Intermission is a temporary break in your studies if you have medical or compassionate circumstances that will affect your academic performance. UCP will help support students as much as possible in these circumstances.

Find out more

Changing University

Transferring to a new institution is a big decision. This section covers what you need to know whether you are transferring to UCP from another provider or transferring from UCP.

Find out more

Leaving UCP

Leaving university should be your last resort as this you may be required to pay back student finance and bursaries. If you are thinking about leaving university please read this section.

Find out more

University Centre Peterborough currently has 700+ students on over 30 different degree level programmes.


Park Crescent, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, PE1 4DZ

© 2024.University Centre Peterborough. All rights reserved. Site by i3MEDIA